The Town of Chicog is a lively community. At present, we offer various types of recreational programs and sports activities. We have presented the complete event calendar below. Please take a look.
(Note: Using the Calendar below and clicking on the event, you may get more detailed information and allow you to copy into your calendar.)
- MONTHLY TOWN MEETING 2nd Wednesday of the month a 7:00 PM
- Monthly Town Meeting 2-12-2020 7:00 PM
- All Town of Chicog landowners are ESG members. Contact Terri Corrie at 715 466 4129 - Check "News" page for any updated info.
- February 9, 2020 (Sunday) - Chicog's monthly outing for the town. Faith In Action Valentine Vignette in Spooner at the Spooner Wesleyan Church starting at 2 p.m. (See Flyer Below) We will carpool at the town hall by meeting there at 1 p.m. so that we head to Spooner and have some time at this event. RSVP by February 6 to Milly Thissen firstname.lastname@example.org or to Cathy Peterson email@example.com
- Feb 13 2020 - Angels On Our Shoulders meeting to be held at the Chicog town hall, starting at 10 a.m. with lunch to follow. No RSVP necessary and everyone is welcome.
- Feb 15 2020 – Spike-o-rama Ice Fishing Festival on McClain Lake from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- March 7 2020- Monthly Outing.Meet at town hall by 10:30 a.m. to carpool to go to Spooner; lunch and then see " Beauty & the Beast" musical play at St. Francis de Sales School. Cost of musical is $5 per person and we need to pre-order and pre-pay the tickets. Please let us know if you are interested in going.
- March 15 2020 - meet at the town hall by 12 noon to carpool to go to Spooner High School to see the play "Newsies" that starts at 1 p.,. Cost for play is $7 with cost for Seniors 60+ is $5. We need to know beforehand to pre-order and pre-pay the tickets. Please let us know. We will go to lunch after the musical play.
- May 25 2020 - Memorial Day Ceremony at the Chicog Cemetery
- June 2020 - Town Clean-up Day and ESG trial run. Date will be announced
- July 18 2020 - Fire Dept water fights / CAFC Firewise Day
- Oct 11 2020 - Pancake Breakfast (Fire Prevention Week)
- Oct 27 2020 - Ladies of the Lakes Luncheon event happening at Heartwood Conference Center
- Nov 7 2020 - ESG Annual Meeting 10:00 A.M.
- Nov 21 2020 - Hunters Feed - Chicog Town Hall
Feel free to call us if you have questions about our upcoming events.