Notice of Town Board Meeting
Town Of Chicog
December 14, 2022 7 PM
Watch for upcoming meeting Agenda
TOWN OF CHICOG
Office of the Clerk
Notice of Voting Equipment Audit
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to Wis. Stat. 7.08 and the Help America Vote Act of 2002(52 U.S.C. 21081 the Town of Chicog) will conduct a voting system audit on November 29, 2022 at 1:00 pm the Town Hall located at W8499 Highway 77, Trego, WI 54888. The reporting units to be audited will be Machine I and Machine 2. For types and serials numbers please contact the Town Clerk. The reporting units and contests were randomly selected by the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Teresa L. Corrie
Town of Chicog
Click to View or Print Proposed 2023 Budget
Town brush site open to the public! We will be leaving the site open 24/7 for brush disposal until further notice, but it will be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience of all the schedule changing.
TOWN OF CHICOG
Town Board Meeting
October 12, 2022
1. Verify Legal Posting Notice
2. Call Meeting to order at 7 pm.
3. Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
4. Roll Call: All Board members present.
5. Approval of the previous minutes as posted on our web site. Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve the posted minutes. Motion Passed
6. Treasurer’s report was given as follows all balances as of September 30, 2022:
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve the Treasurer’s Report. Motion passed
7. Chairman’s Report:
9. Roads & Road Work:
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to close this account done and move the money in to the regular MMA account. Motion passed.
11. Discontinuance of Yellow Banks Rd.
12. Ordinance for Town Brush Dump.
13. Set date for public budget and Levy Meeting:
14. Committee Reports:
15. Public Input:
16. Date of the next meeting: November 9, 2022
17. Payment of Bills:
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve the payment of the following bills/checks: -2522 thru -2822 and 11986 thru 112009. Motion passed
18. Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to adjourn the meeting. Motion passed.
19. Meeting adjourned at 8:00 pm.
|Ordinance # 2022-06-08 - BOR Alternate Members||405.0KB|
|Ordinance # 11-02-2022 - Town Brush Site||808KB|
Chairman – Pat Wilcox
Treasurer – Kathy Strohmeyer
1st Supervisor – Steve Loiselle
Clerk – Terri Corrie
2nd Supervisor – Sue Kowarsch
Nov 29, 2022 - Voting Equipment Audit 1:00 PM