Notice of Town Board Meeting
Town Of Chicog
July14, 2021, 7 PM
Open meeting laws still exist. If you choose to attend it is at your own risk!!! By GOVERNERS ORDER masks mandatory
Meeting Agenda for July 14th 2021
1 call meeting to order
2 Pledge of allegiance
3 Roll call
4 Reading of the previous minutes
5 Treasurers report
6 Chairman's report
8 Opening of chip seal bids
9 Approval of bartenders license
10 ESG co-leader appointment
11 Open new bank account for Grant money
12 Committee reports
13 Public input
14 Date of the next meeting August 11 7pm
15 Payment of bills
TOWN OF CHICOG
Town Board Meeting
June 9, 2021
1. The Town Board Meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm at the Town Hall.
2. Pledge of allegiance was recited.
3. Roll call: All Present
4. Treasurer’s Report was given as follows all balances as of May 31, 2021:
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve the Treasurer’s report. Motion passed.
5. Chairman’s Report:
7. STR License: See attached list
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve all the submitted STR Licenses. Motion passed
8. Liquor licenses: See attached list
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve all the submitted Liquor Licenses. Motion passed
9. Server’s Licenses: See attached list
Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve all the submitted Server’s Licenses. Motion passed
10. Broadband expansion grant:
Information provided by Sue Kowarsch on the grant for Broadband expansion. This is a county wide effort. The grant will be brought up at the County meeting on June 15, 2021. Will provided more information at the next Town meeting.
11. Town Hall Rental agreement:
After verifying with the insurance company about alcohol beverages on the premises and the effect on the Town’s policy Sue Kowarsch made a motion to change #5 & #6 of the Town Hall rental agreement to read:
Motion seconded by Steve Loiselle. Motion approved.
12. Paser Rating service:
Paser Rating is the rating system that the State used for highways. We have contracted with Washburn County Highway Department in the past to complete this for us. Washburn County has been slow in taking care of it in the past. Motion made by Pat Wilcox to have Northwest Regional Planning due the Paser rating for $600.00, seconded by Steve Loiselle. Motion passed.
13. Extended warranty on the dump truck:
The warranty expires next year on the dump truck; most repairs right now are covered. Do we want to extent the warranty if possible. The Chicog Highway Department will have warrant amounts & figures ready for September’s meeting for a decision.
14. Chip Sealing of Zehm Rd. and portions of Lower McKenzie Rd.
Newspaper notice will be posted for the bidding on this project. Bids to be opened at the July meeting.
15. Committee Reports:
16. Public Input:
17. The next Town Board Meeting will be July 14, 2021
18. Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to approve and pay bills 11525 thru 11551 and -1321 thru -1521. Motion passed.
19. Motion made by Steve Loiselle and seconded by Sue Kowarsch to adjourn the meeting. Motion passed
20. Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm.
Dates to remember:
June 19, 2021 – Board of Review – 10 am to 12 pm
TOWN OF CHICOG
The following is a list of License for approval on June 9, 2021:
Diane M. Weber Linda Barnes Travis Barnes
Patrick J. Kosterman Mark Wallskog
Joseph F. Rothenbuhler Lacy Erickson
Cathy McDowell Suzanne Wallskog
Jackie Lassonde Shannon Wallskog
Pappy’s Bar Heartwood Resort & Conference Center
HeartWood Welcome Center
Short Term Rental License
James & Terri Coyle
Moring View Lakehomes LLC
David & Carolyn Loechler
PD Cozy Cabins LLC – 2
Chairman – Pat Wilcox
Treasurer – Kathy Strohmeyer
1st Supervisor – Steve Loiselle
Clerk – Terri Corrie
2nd Supervisor – Sue Kowarsch